Award-winning cider, made with our hands, using our own fruit
- Oaky Meadow [still dry cider]
- Jack's Tipple [slightly medium dry cider]
- Yarlington Mill [slightly sparkling medium sweet single variety cider]
- Sweet Celebration [sweet cider with a hint of perry]
- Perry [medium slightly sparkling perry]
2017: British Cider Championships … again, and more
2016: British Cider Championships for second year and more …
2015: British Cider Championships and more …
Lindy Wildsmith, Food writer; 3 Jan. 2017:
Just back from a very festive visit to award winning
Woodredding Cider. Stunning old cider press set against a backdrop of clear blue sky and the dragon's back of the Malvern Hills. Two great ciders with plenty of tannins to balance the natural sweetness.
Jack's Tipple made a good aperitif while the single variety Yarlington Mill went down a storm with the pot roast veal.